Thursday, October 2, 2008

Phantom in the "Modem"

I think my modem are "alive". Why?
Its becoz, when
1) a phone call comes, I dc
2) my mum talk to me, I dc
3) the bell rings, I dc
4) the clock rings, I dc
5) i quarrel with my mum, I dc
6) i played for more than 45 mins (or less), I dc
7) exam coming, I dc even more often
Somehow this "modem" always dc~dc~dc~
Is this god work or wht?
If it is, I'm grateful for god is trying to help me (study instead of play)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there, have u all been parted from someone u've known for

at least half a year or more? Is it hurtful or it cant be bothered?

How long will it takes to cure? Will the person be "sealed" in ur memory forever?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:37pm~~ Came back from dinner. Talked to buddies in msn.
Watching tv, and computer-ing. Ordinary, lonely or lame life?
K, whtever it is, nvr laugh when a retard blogs or he'll screw u upside down.
Good niteZ!~~

No comments: