Monday, October 20, 2008

Touched by People who cares

A poem written by a girl to me,
to comfort and help me from my emo-ness (Touched)

You maybe emo..
But I know you’re strong
Sometimes you fly solo
Days that go on so long…
You’d rather be alone…
You even off your phone
But there’re people who care
Who will be there ..
To care… To comfort
Just remember..

You’re not alone
Thick and thin together
In hands of your own
You life is yours !
Be yourself …It’s in one’s self…
You are the source
The source of happiness
Overcoming loneliness
Good luck my friend

I never know that there were people who actually cares bout me.
I always think that most people treat me like a piece of dirt.
I've always been alone in the darkness,
I've always been cast aside,
Cause I've no sk33lz, I'm n00b, I'm a l0s3r,
I want to change,
I want to invite friends into my world, not enemies,
I don't wan to continue living like a sc3w3d up dog.
Hear me everybody!
I wan to change myself!
I strive for the best, to become a pro,
I'll stop my noob mode.

Laugh if u wan,
I know its almost impossible for me
But theres a saying goes
"Di mana ada kemahuan, Di situlah jalannya"
Stop blogging here,
Wish me luck for me exams~!

No comments: