Thursday, October 9, 2008

Looking for Space

An extremely tiring day!
The time flies all the way.

Went to school, studying, playing stuffs and craps.
The Physic lesson rox the day,
the teacher was startin to improve on his teaching,
Its better, fun and easier to understand.
N tht "great" biology teacher,
He can Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk,
like the artist "Beyonce"
He teaches us bout "global warming and greenhouse effect"
Whts cool is he also told us some "HINTS"
of wht is coming out for exam. Lol =P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stayed back to join the Ping Pong tournament.
Johnathan and I thrashed 2 guys an 2 gals in 2 round.
How cools that?
The result was 11-1 for gals and 11-6 for guys!
There were 1 guy there who was so freakin' iritatin.
He craps bout rules and cocks bout shits like point count and fault.
Damn busybody larh!
Hes not the referee,
Hes not the point recorder,
Hes not anything,
Hes juz an ordinary person,
But hes flooding the competition with his craps
and staring at the participants with his "scary" emotion.
Wht the hell la! Hes demolishing the fun of the competition!
And scaring the participant away!

Space! I need space for myself!
The outside world seems to be too much for me!
I cant tolerate this,
Its killing me, devouring me,
N the heat! The BURNING HEAT,
Itz so damn hawt nowadays!
STOP cutting trees, U damn tree-cutter.

I wan a "key" to freedom,
I'm locked in an empty room,
I'm motionless,
Somebody please give me the key...

Locked~!

No comments: