Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Stung by the Emotional Bee

Its the second day of school already.
Dat wuz faz! Early in the morning, I woke up and look at the time,
gosh! Its DAMN late! I'm screwed, bcoz of I'm late for school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I realize my friend sittin beside me influences my day.
When he is absent, I'm so DAMN FINE!
I'm quiet, i dun copy ppl's craps and lines, I dun do CHEAP STUFF,
But when he is here, I'm like some retard hangin upside-down,
He do those shiz which irritates me, look at my eyes (I WUZ like WTF? U GAY ar?)
Den he'll do his actions, lecturing me sarcastically and craps.
But the pros is, hes good in lines, like how he banged the H. Prefect
Hes indeed like an electricity.
He may be of help, but also shocks you after that or anytime.
After all, A friend in need is a friend indeed ryte?

Today my school bus really caused my fire to rage.
We waited for at least half an hour but it didnt up.
John, Vinz, Luke and Me was like "Wht the hell is wrong with tht noob shit buz la?"
Slow like turtle, in fact worst than snail.
In the end, we took taxi home, fast but money flies.

Why am I always ended up depressin after tuition?
Why she ignores me sometimes?
Whts the problem?
Can I help?
She dun even care.
I treat her like a friend,
She treat me like a piece of dirt.
I've never hurt her,
She never hates me,
But she builds her defence to keep me away,
Whts the problem?
No one can answer,
Not even herself.

I'm stung by the EMO bee,
I'm depressed, I'm sad.
So to you guys or gal out there,
Never put ur feelins to deep into someone,
or you'll ended up being like me.

Blogged Out~!

No comments: