Friday, October 31, 2008

Click Five X

Been addicted to Click Five again and again.
This existed for like less than 5 years [I guess]
I juz love their GODLY albums.
Their songs are great,
Nice voice,
everything. [Ehem, I'm not gay]

Check Out this Link: [watch it if u wan]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rECGPzIDnQ&feature=related
Kinda lazy to upload this vid.
Woah!
Look at Ben [keyboard guy] at 0:20 [LAWL!]
and the drummer (i think) at 2:30
Conversation:
"Wait! Wait! Where is Kyle?
Who?
Where is Kyle?
SHUT UP! Where is Kyle?
Alright! SHUT UP!
Wheres Kyle?" [All hang there....speechless]
Den there goes Ben,
singing Jenny alone....

I juz don't get it.
Why all my frenz say click five sux?
Why? They say itz all public figure.
They prefer unfamous stuffs.
Well everybody got their own taste isnt it?

Some lame craps I've been thinking.
All I need is You,
Shes Just the Girl I wanted,
I wan to catch her wave.
but my mind is so empty now.

So Next time,
click my link 5 times,
before u enter my blog.

No comments: