Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thunder In My Heart

Yesterday my place was experiencing thunderstorm,
The lightning was striking everywhere,
I curled myself under my blanket,
Hoping it lasts forever,
Why?
Itz nice to sleep during the rain.
The sound of the rain.
The coldness bought by the rain,
Everything of the rain comforts me.

Second day of Exam!
The great Biology.
Its pretty hard for a person who doesnt study.
I see smart people spent the whole 2 and 1/2 writing their answers,
While I spending my time thinking of poems and rhymes.
One of the Poem is dedicated to Vincent Lee (If he views this blog)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent Lee,
Buzzes like a bee,

Performs for free,
But charges entrance fee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A joker,
Played poker,
But ended up as a loser.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke, Vincent and I went to played POOL.
Its Luke's 2nd time, Me and Vincent's 1st time.
But guess who won the most?
Its Vincent!
He won for like 4 consecutive rounds.
He beat luke thrice and beat me once.
Lolz, i still cant stop laughing at his aiming skillz (his finger style)
A peace sign with a stick in the middle!
Wht a joker!
Overall, Vincent is kinda pro,
N he has his luck today.
He scores normally after Luke or I faulted.
He simply shoots, (aim abit) and if he has it in,
He'll say its all part of the plan, skillz and proz.
Haha, never failed to amuse us =)
We went back at 3:50 (i think)

Oh Mai Gawd!
I cant believe I slept from 4:30 to 9:00.
Luckily tomorrow no school,
Can go pool again?
Lol, I sounded like a Pool Fool.
But I'm cool when using the pool's tool.
Wow! I guess I'm going to be a rhymer.
Yesterday's memory came alive in my brain again,
A mixed emotion day,
They collide and form one thing,
The Thunder In My Heart

No comments: