Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Exam Season

Sejarah!!
A subject
1) that everybody hates
2) for nerd to study
3) to waste time
4) to look at teacher and *stone*
5) that screws up life
Today Sejarah is like some hardcore futsal sial,
I left almost everything blank.
My answer sheeeeeeet was like 1 page,
But I see the studi-er behind me wrote like almost 2 full page! [Wurt Da Hell!?]
Damn imbalance.
Whose da idiot hu created sejarah?!!
All chapter also damn boring!
All please say "NO" to sejarah!
Save the trees, "NO" to exams!

Woohoo~!
My add maths mark = 54%
I passed! Thx to my tuition teacher!
For constant lecturing, scolding, and revision-ing.
Damn it!
Modem keep dc~!
Itz always like dat during the exam season.
zZz...or maybe its a msg from god,
askin me to study...
Stoppin' here to do some revision for tomorrow's exam~

Kelsey - Metro station <-------- r0x 2 da top of da world

No comments: