Sunday, October 12, 2008

A blogger named Dragon


A dragon, its a wood sculpture.
I took this pic in PUDU
went I was enjoying my steamboat at "Tain Siang" Restaurant.
The Mongolian Pau was their best!
Its a Pau which contain "stuffs" which can KILL ur hunger!
The steamboat soup was made up of 68 type of tradisional medicine!
Wow! Such a great experience.
Hmm, back to square one,
Dragon, my name (in chinese),
I juz LOVES this name.
It invites many disasters, coolness, and also peacefulness.
But somehow, these things dun really matters.
I've always asked myself a question,
"Does a name affects a person's life?"
Who can tell me?
When I use Alan, I wuz often ended in bad days
When I use Adrian, things were better,
When I use both, the WORLD seems to be changed.
N i realized one thing, those cool ppl in my sch,
They have nice and cool names.
I envy them....
Juz recalled, my fren gave me a name,
it combines Alan Adrian and Ong together,
and tht is Alan Adriano Ng.
Lolx! Sounds like a footballer.
Woah! Exam starts tomorrow.
I'm still blogging here.
Pray! Pray! Pray!
I can only rely on my god now!
Hope everybody in my class will pass with flying colors!~~
I realized all the missings tht I've to her was juz a mirror image,
I've done something which is so worthless,
I've wasted my time thinking of craps which wont happen.
In the end, I've gain nothing.
Dragon-ed!!!!!

No comments: