Saturday, October 4, 2008

End of Freedom

Holiday is ending, exam is near,
And I'm stil playing my computer.
Oh my gawd! I'm not prepared.
I guess i'll be in DEEP-SHIZ.
Cant believe my eyes, the calender marked 4 Oct
2 more days b4 sch. Gotta work myself up!
How i wish someone was here,
together with me, chatting, drinking, enjoying life 2gether,
I dun wan to be alone, I'm tired of loneliness.
Damn! I cant let depression and emo take over my life/day.
Its like selling my soul to the devil.
Hell yeah! I'm wasting my time doin' lame stunts and craps.
So, to you all lifeless guys out there who like to "talk-cock"
in my blog, GET A DAMN LIFE FOR URSELF!

Today my dad wuz training my puppies.

1 female and 1 male. Whtcha think? Q?

Well, they've been taught how to shake hand!
I was so amazed that they actually shake my hands.


Lights out~!
The phone is off, but i still miss her...

No comments: