Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Night Before October

Its kinda late,
Alan cant sleep early
Cause he misses somebody greatly,
His lust to see her is like a raging flow.
Why didnt she attend the class?
Is she sick?
No!
Shes scared of the teacher?
Shes a mystery,
Shes too much for me,
But in her eyes,
I'm empty.

Today wuz a great day! Especially in Derrick's tuition.
It rocked my sad + bored + tired body.
Why? This is bcoz Mr.Derrick kept on banging Sathya and his gang.

Adrian: How long u hav not been using the tv lar, cher?
Derrick: (Short pause) How long hav u not been using ur brains?
(Everybody lol-ed like mad)


I also managed to finish those h/w he gave. ~~Nice larh!~
Theres also lonely in me. "She" and Sheila didnt come today.
Left me and Lydia (eww....like some couple only) :D
N there were probs like solving maths question.
Those angle of "whtever" is making my head explode.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize my dog is aging. He is not that active anymore.
Does this mean his time of death is near?
I dun wan to know.
As a remembrance, I caught a picture of it.
And strangely, my dog look at the camera and smiled automatically.

Lucky (the name) is old, yet hes still happy.
Btw, i've got a new haircut. (Amelia said, Alan, u look brighter!)
Woah! Its already the 2nd day of the holiday. Time passes really fast!
Its kinda late already, I'll stop blogging here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ There goes, the Night Before October

No comments: