Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Of Attention and also Detention

Recently, I bought a T-shirt with a message, "STFU. Noob" from my schoolmate.

It was damn effking cool at the first sight but not now.


This shirt makes the wearer feel awkward and guilty. Today I walk pass 2 indian guys

on my way to tuition, they're reaction when they see my shirt is like WTF?

Looking at me, as if like I'm looking for a fight or something. After they walk pass me, they look at the back of my shirt again. And there goes a msg for them, "STFU.NOOB" (i lol-ed kao kao when i reach my destination)


Whats worse? I continued to my tuition place and my friends didnt realize it until my "GREAT" tuition teacher saw that "STFU" on my t-shirt. He started banging my like theres no tomorrow, drawing others attention to me. Gals lol-ing, boys teasing. (What a life!)

Guess what? He ask me to wear that t-shirt INSIDE-OUT immediately. (Woah! Dats extremely embarrasing and lame-ish) Gosh! I've to like endure the shame of it for the whole 3 hours in his class.


Conclusion is, never wear some offensive t-shirt outdoors. [But u can try it if you're an attention freak :D]


Damn emo wey, banged by teacher, fight with friends, scolded by teachers and many rubbish acts. When is all this Shitz gonna end? Its like an endless flow of shit.


Heres the picture of the t-shirt
Left: Back part of the shirt
Right: Front part of the shirt

No comments: