Friday, September 26, 2008

The Day Before Holiday

The Last Day of School and its holiday. Woah! That wuz faz!
Like normal people, I hanged out with my friends in Mid valley.
Four of Us (Me, Michael, Jonathan, Christopher) wore black shirt.
Like usual, I wore my "STFU" shirt again. =P
People who passby me wuz like thinking, WTF? WTF?
Guess what? We were facing some finance prob coz John and Chris didnt
bring enuf money. In the end, I and Michael suffer the most ( $$ fly away =D )
Too bad, I didnt bring my phone, cant catch any pic.
Its been a long day, but definitely the best day before holiday.



~~~~~~~~~~~Scroll Down at Your Own Risk~~~~~~~~~~~



The picture is dedicated to a bastard who recently transfered to my school (you all know who) that had had some big problem with me.


"Fuck you, you bloody Fucking Fucked Fucktard"



I might be lame, but never take the opportunity to bully me.
I've my own damn EGO, u bastard!
You think you're a pro? Come on!
Everybody in School hates u, bitch!

Btw, u A.Hole, the "green" lines below are also dedicated to you!


"You might be damn cool,
But you look more like a FOOL to me"

No comments: