Thursday, July 30, 2009

On the Prowl

Everybody seems to be sick,
theres cough, flu and sore throat everywhere,
the H1N1 symptom? [I wonder]

Since the pokemon fever take over,
there had been nicknames thrown randomly,
and I'm one of the victim, [What is it?]
Ok, since I'm a vegetarian,
they call me Oddish, [vegetable-like pokemon =__=]
I wanted Bulbasaur actually, [Its cute right?]
"Yea, but you're not cute, so you doesnt deserve
to be Bulbasaur," clarified CW.
[Ouch!]
So many pokemon people in my class now already,
Charizard, Nosepass, Sceptile, Oddish, Tangela.
All were related to the real person's characteristics,
Funny right? [Yea, but lame if you're 5K classmates]

Anyway, another class caption was submitted,
whats my caption description?
-----President of Go-Greener Club-----
I was like, Huh? I'm speechless,
This one was really a turn off for me,
I don't kinda like this part,
I still prefer the old "Hulk" caption.
Thanks to that great Pn.Sheela [lat].....

No comments: