Sunday, July 19, 2009

Marooned

This is weird,
I've thought of many things to type down here,
but when I'm on it, [like now]
my brains turn blank,
but I'll try my best not to be lame.

[We'll see about that =__=]

How about a joke I read a few days ago?
==========================
One day, a teacher was trying to know
what is her student's name. Since they were new,
they were very shy, but not for one kid.
Teacher: Hello! Sweetie, whats your name?
Kid: I am spiderman!
Teacher: Oh! I mean your real name.
Kid: I'm sorry, its Peter Parker.

==========================
What do you think? Funny? Average? Not at all?
I pity those jokers,
they'll either make people laugh or to be laughed.

Hmm, what else I've thought of?
Oh yea! Spectacles!
I got myself a new maroon coloured spectacles,
It doesnt mean my eyes were short-sighted or what,
Still normal, just protections. [Haha]

No comments: