Thursday, July 9, 2009

France

Wow, 7 July is definitely the best!
Now, there is even a holiday declared for it,
How can I not know about this? Haha =__=
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/7/8/nation/4274000&sec=nation
Check this link out!
How cool is that?
Now I feel a bizarre urge to go to Penang next year,
[but just for one holiday purpose?]
Maybe not =(

By the way, few days ago,
I passby a mechanic shop with a sign
============================
"We can fix anything for 24/7!"
Please knock the door, bell is not functioning
============================
Ok, are you thinking of what I'm thinking?
If they can fix anything, why not the bell?
Haha =__=

====Still in few days ago====
my father told Jonathan and me,
make sure we both have the FRANCE.
And what is the meaning of it?
Friendship Remains And Can Never End
How COOL is THAT?
Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating
but what is daddy say was really meaningful.

No comments: