Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Funny Things Galore

or maybe not?

=== End of Chemistry Lesson ===
"Finish everything and we'll discuss it tomorrow."
said Pn.Yasmin.
Immediately after that,
my heart sank deeply [like the Titanic ship]
my wish for no homework was not granted =(
[A lot of homework?] Apparently yes.
But the point is I don't even know how to do,
those questions are so tough. [So you're not doing it?]
*Pause* .... Yes again.....

Skip that, lets move to something else.
==============================
Olden days fever are backed to my class,
peoples are playing pokemon cards,
Chor Tai Di, PSP, and Handphone [pokemon again]
to keep their spare time occupied.
Especially during today's Maths lesson.
Mr.Ang: Hey you! Whats this thing?
Me: Err...A circle?
Mr.Ang: Ok..Some more!
Me: Hmm, a sphere!
Mr.Ang: More!
Me: A dot?
Mr.Ang: What else?
Me: The 'N' word.
Mr.Ang: [smack his forehead] You! Sit down!
Me: Huh? [I don't even know what he is asking]
What shall I say? Trying to be lame?
Or blurred to the top of the world? [I'm weird]
==============================

Oh yea! I recalled my tuition teacher singing
'I Believe I can Fly'. He was hungry that time,
and then he sang it this way:
I believe I can fry, I believe I can cook Roti Canai,
I dream about night and day, tonight I feel like eating satay.

[Hahaha =__= funny? lame? Maybe both]

During English Lesson,
Pn.Sheela: Malek!!!! What are you doing?!
My ears! I should have recommend her to join
the "So you think you can Scream" competition.

No comments: