Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Awful Feeling

"Hey, why the long face?" questioned me
to the Ping Pong club AJK girl,
lets just call her PPGirl because
apparently I don't even know her name.
============================
PPGirl: You are very scary...
Me: Huh? Why?
PPGirl: You have a very perverted look...
Me: Seriously?
PPGirl: Yes, especially your eyes. Those small eyes...
[I am speechless]
Me: My eyes cannot withstand excessive sunlight,
that is why my eyes are small.
PPGirl: Oh really? [showing me those curious looks]

Oh my, this is really weird.
Pervert? Small eyes? These two thing comes together?
I never knew I have perverted looks. [haha =__=]

This is stupid,
Librarians must wear green uniform daily,
those who doesn't come for duty will be sacked,
huh? What kind of communism rule is that?

No comments: