Monday, July 6, 2009

TransVegetable

[What do you mean by the title?]
Don't ask me, ask Malek.
=======================
Me: Yong! Whats the time now?
Yong: 12:40.
Darn! 20 more minutes to go.
Time is really slow when you wait for it,
I cant even concentrate in Add Maths period,
all I'm thinking is whats going on next.
==Bell Rings==
Finally, its over.
Jonathan, Christopher, Michael and Me
went to Mid Valley as planned on Saturday.
Of course with a purpose,
to watch Transformer: Revenge of The Fallen
We was lucky enough to buy tickets for it,
it was selling fast, a few more seats,
less than like, maybe 20?
But who cares anyway?
So what shall I say about this?
I'll say the three E's.
Exciting, emotional, and extreme.
====================
Optimus Prime Vs 3 Decepticons,
Arcee was kinda weird, [dont ask me why]
The small decepticon aka Mikaela's pet
is so cute!
Its breath taking to see those battles.
====================
Sometimes, Sam's parent is really annoying,
talking non-sense all the time,
I wonder how I'm gonna react if I've those parents
====================
Why am I so emotional?
I shed a tear when Sam dies,
while Mikaela says ILVU and this and that.
Kinda stupid right? Crying over fake things.
====================
Whatever it is, this movie is worth watching,
in my opinion, that is.
Megan Fox reminds me of my dream angel.
Somehow her face makes me think of her,
....Man, I'm thinking too much
Yawn, I'm so tired right now...

No comments: