Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Blog Would Suck Without You

This title suddenly popped out from my head,
so I decided to type it down here,
ideas should not be wasted, [thats what I think]
pretty good title? [Copy Cat!]
Sorry then... =__=
Pretty depressed now,
I hate to write this, [But blog's name's Xpresser]
Yea, whatever.

=================================
Got myself a new haircut,
Father and Mother [I love You] says its cool,
But for me, it sucked abit,
unbalanced hair, =__=
I don't think I dare to see people's reaction in school,
sure it'll be like, "Alan, you're hair damn suck duh!"
=================================

Currently I'm trying to redownload my songs,
lucky there is Amelia who came in handy,
thanks friend. =D

Wow! I didnt realize its been a long time
since I post pictures of myself,
pimples and haircuts were stopping me. [Haha..]

No comments: