Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Unfair Circumstances

Life is unfair, same goes to MDs
Teachers can shout, but students cannot,
Students were not allowed to drink water,
And that includes sitting on a chair.
Mr.Lee = Discipline teacher of the School
a.k.a the most uncivilised animal in La Salle.

--Entering the Office--
Me [A] : Can I drink water?
Mr.Lee [L] : No! [x3 in a loud voice]
A: [Monologue] Sial, minum air pun tak boleh.
L: Stand! Cannot sit.
A: Ok ok! Fine.
======
--Skip--
======
L: Whats the name of the game? [Asking Daniel]
A: [Snap] Tales of the World
L: Shut up! ....bla bla bla....
A: [Thoughts: Stupid Phucktard]
L: Tell me more about the game.
D: Killing monsters, save the world.
L: *Shake head*
======
--Skip--
======
L: When your dad brought you that PSP?
A: Last two weeks, ...and the story goes...
--Halfway--
L: [Interrupt] Ok! Enough!
A: Please give me the opportunity to speak
and forgive my rudeness.
L: Shut up! You want I come and slap you?
A: [Thoughts: Phuck you la! You slap I sue]
======
--Skip--
======
L: Since you're a prefect, then you have two choice,
a) Call your mum to school or
b) Suspended for a week.
D: I'll call my mum. [To Daniel]
L: Tomorrow your mum will take the PSP.
A: Whatever, make sure I dont sees that.

This Mr.Lee doesnt deserves respects,
He doesnt respect students right to speak,
hot-headed old white-haired ass clown.

What is the use of MD?
Daniel and I came out angrily,
Daniel was punching bus stop pillars,
I foul-mouthed like an idiot,
Whats the point of MD?
Making students worse?

No comments: