Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sense

Pretty great day,
Out of four subjects,
Only two teacher came in to teach us,
So there is a lot of free time to spend.

Talked and asked question to people like
Aaron, Kishan, Azreel, Vincent and Chun Wei.

Whats the question about?
1)How to make start up a conversation?
2)How to make a girl interested at you?

[Can you imagine how weird am I now?]
A heck of time I've spent,
trying to clarify something,
the more I talk, the worst it gets,
they'll make a joke out of it,
but at least they make me laughed a lot,
[Kinda sad because I cant remember anything now]
After a long discussion, [more like talking non-sense]
they came up with hints like
Act normal, be yourself.

During History lesson,
I asked teacher some lame question,
and there goes the second hint,
"The second tip is stop asking stupid question!"
[Hey! Thats pretty true to me]

Before we go back,
Redza Lambert sang "Sambasevam",
which is Sasi's father's name, [many times]
that action taunted Sasi, and there he goes.

Charge to Redza, delivering a strong push him,
Countering Sasi's push, Malek punched him in the head,
A pretty hard one....[I wonder he'll survive]
Anyway, conclusion is Malek's a great fighter :D

No comments: