Thursday, August 20, 2009

Retrieved Reputation

Entering the teacher's room,
Me: Jonathan, stand here,
just eavesdrop. See what he'll do. [Mr.Lee]
Jonathan: Ok, go ahead.

Walked towards Mr.Lee, standing beside him,
Me: Morning teacher.
L: Yes?
Me: Am I very rude yesterday? [Very politely]
L: Yes you are!
Me: Tell me about it.
L: You doesnt need to know.
Me: If I doesnt need to know, how am I gonna apologize?
L: Ok! Its the way you speak, your tone.
Me: But as far as I'm concern, I speak to you politely,
What about you? You screamed at me like screaming
to a dog. What? Am I dog to you?
L: [Ignores the question] What else you want to say?
Me: I demand a respect from you as a student.
I respect you, but I don't see any respect
you give to me since yesterday till now.
L: [Showing his stunts] So? What else?
Me: Then I DEMAND you to call my father NOW! [Loud]
L: Ok! I'll do it.
Me: Do you need his phone number?
L: I have it, I dont need your help.
Me: Fine! Call him NOW!
L: Just wait! I'll call.

Mr.Lee talked to my father with a rude attitude,
He told my father that I'm not satisfied with
the way he treated me, and I demand respect from him,
Of course siding with me,
My father, to describe in a rude way,
Screwed him up like there is no tomorrow,
That 25 minutes of chat was a hell for him.
But what I can hear is, Father demands him,
to apologize to me for humiliating me in front of those teachers,
and also the screaming he did which irritates me.

After the call, Mr.Lee was kinda stoned,
He ask me to go out to the porch,
We talked for quite a while,
Discussed about the PSP case. [Peacefully]
[Haha.... =__=]

After talking with Mr.Lee,
Pn.Victoria was next,
Again, its about me on the case,
But I'm surprised she believes that is NOT my PSP.
She knows there is a truth hidden behind this,
Asking her if she could keep a promise?
Me: Can you promise me you wont tell anyone?
V: Yes.
Me: What guarantee you have for me to trust you, teacher?
V: I'm a counselor, you know what counselor does.
I told her the story....
Foolish I might be....

No comments: