Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Disastrous Outcome

Very frustrated day,
Pn.Sheela made it worst,
Exaggerating again and again,
So whats the outcome?
Daniel and I are going to MD tomorrow,
To further discuss our case,
Like what kind of sentence we'll get.

Pretty long conversation we had,
that includes Pn.Sheela, Daniel, Mum and Me,
I heard from Daniel,
Pn.Sheela was screaming at the tarmac
when she was talking with Daniel,
Actually, yes.
I can hear her voice even when the phone's
loudspeaker was not turned on.

This whole thing was seriously out of control,
Never knew many ridiculous things can happen,
Bad outcome and more unspeakable events,
I was gossiped like hell,
just because of one DAMN PSP,
the stupid Play Station Phuckable.
I'll never help one to take their confiscated stuff anymore.

And to those people who thinks that,
I done that just for rewards, then you thought wrong,
Rewards were never my purpose, you idiots.

No comments: