Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Zany Extreme Loss - Part 1

Cant believe it went so sudden,
My heartbeat stopped,
Seeing your sms,
It reads your departure to Singapore,
just an hour before your flight.
Leaving me immediately,
striking me like sudden thunderstorm,
I was left alone,
emotionless and empty.
The whole day,
I was so quiet and idle,
As if I lost my voice.

In your sms,
It had written,
Return on 9th,
A seemingly long duration,
for a guy to wait for,
like a bird building its nest.
Perhaps your sudden leave,
a test of my life,
to wait patiently,
to live on,
to strive with bravery,
to face this sudden event.

Your departure,
teaches me something valueable,
that is to understand,
Understand how a person affects one's life.
You teaches me this virtue,
to thank a person,
to appreciate a person,
who constantly tries to help you,
who sacrifices time to solve your problems,
who tries to make you laugh.

Time will not wait for people,
If this world has a time machine,
I wish I could go back,
back to early this morning,
to say to you,
Hope you enjoy,
I wish you a happy trip.
Time doesnt stop,
After all,
I dont have a second chance.


~~~~~~~~~Part 1 of the loss~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: