Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Power of Disconnection

You never know how irritating or how angry I am when my modem is having disconnections.
Its like forever and everlasting.
Its like some DNMCH CCB WTF WTH.
That "DSL" light blinks overtime again and again.
And guess what? It took me a heck of time posting this Post. Damn it!
Modem = Time Waster/Irritater/Bloody Buggar
Why I hate disconnections?
1) DOTA time give people diu or scold till wan die [some even scold Ham Ka Chan]
2) Cancel/Stop the downloading process
3) Urgent matter cannot do

Damn angry, my modem disconnects more often during the holidays!
What the bloody hell?! I pay RM150++ for this modem, in return?
I get some super extra lousy service.
Is it because my place line sucks? or tmnet sucks?

Friends also say, your line damn noob!
Under the daily pressure, this modem also dc
Can that modem stop its bloody disconnections?
Keep on dc and dc and dc

Please! Modem!
Stop your bloody disconnections and start being a good modem!
Stop your irritating behaviour! It sux! It doesnt makes you cool!
My modemize modern modem!
Please be a good one!
Damn you wei! I wanna post time time, you go dc again

No comments: