Friday, November 7, 2008

The Day after Exam

Luke called me went I juz woke up, asking me to go midvalley.
Deng! Called at 9-10 something, and say gonna reach my house at 11:45.
What the?! If like that call so early for what? Deng, make me cannot sleep.
Went to watch this movie. Don't know what to say about this,
Why always my opinion is different from other people?
I think this movie is great and exciting,
But Luke say its boring! DAMN BORING!
One thing which is quite nasty about this movie is when
Ms. Field [one of the Bond's girl] die of oil! Her body is pure black! [OIL!]
Another thing is when the Dominic Greene accidentally axe'd his own toe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After finish watching, went to meetup with friends at the POOL place.
It seems Ashton Loh started playing Pool one month ago,
Hes an exaggerator man. Played 1 month, say played 1 year.
I saw some primary school friends, Aaron Y, Dhiren and some other guy.
Woah! Some of them were Pool Proz.
I learnt that some of my friend smokes actually smoke [quite a suprise] and
Aaron Yeo actually broke his hand [i've not been seeing him since Primary]
Well, cool is the word. All of my friends were cool [except me?]
Went back at 3:45pm, i'm so damn tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cant believe the time fly so extremely fast.
Its 11:35p.m. now, and I'm here, blogging.
Dota later with vinz, lewk, mf, gomez, they all.
So good nitez! And have a nice day.
Bond'ed!

No comments: