Friday, November 28, 2008

My soul, It burns

Never knew it'll be so quiet without you,
Seriously, I discovered a new phobia in me,
the silence, the quietness,
it burns my soul,
like a heated rod in my wrist.
My road of life,
contain many road bumps, obstacles,
and even traffic lights,
which stops me from seeing heaven.


Sometimes,
You hurtfully sung,
the Song of Pain to me,
piercing my faint heart,
causing grievous wounds, scars and slash,
to me without even a slightest realisation.

My emotional days are back,
the darkness soon corrupt me,
When will I heal?

My soul,
it burns,
it hurts,
time is near,
cant online like always already,
a camp is waiting me.
I wish I could cherish with you,
in these awful, painful time,
but every time I tries,
it gets worst.

Someone please,
if you can notice it,
save my soul.....

No comments: