Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yet Not Earnest - Part 2

A midnight suprise,
Given by you to me,
In a form of sms,
It shocked me,
Because it reads,
I'm Back To My Home.
Arent you suppose to be in Singapore?
She gracefully replied me by typing
Its 9:00pm not 9th of December.
My heart starting to produce mixed feelings,
Happy, Relief, Weird, and Suprised.
Happy of her return,
Relief of her safe journey,
Weird of her sms words,
Suprised by her sudden sms.

That night before your sms came,
I've been thinking,
How am I gonna be quiet,
when you're gone.
Approximately 21 days,
Approximately 3 weeks.
I cant actually tackle a sudden event.
But your sms medicine came,
right just in time,
Curing my sickness,
Like clouds,
Pouring its raindrops to the earth,
Helping the trees to grow,
Assuring that life continues.

After a night of headache,
Life continues,
People will still wake up,
To eat, drink, walk, and talk.
These things ain't permanent.
Either way,
I'm relieved that She,
came back safely,
came back happily.

~~End~~

No comments: