Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blamed

Last day of school!
Well, not officially but it is for my class.
Today damn f-tab,
I was buying food at the canteen,
while I was walking pass Aaron, Chun Wei, and Darren,
They say I wuz spamming Pohyee's blog,
Man, who the heck so free? I dun even know her!
Deng! Dun blame the kao me up la!
Eventhough I denied,
They still looking at me with suspicious eyes.
The feeling of being blamed = SUX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School ends,
Library got party,
Went there, but ended nothing.
DIUZ! Wht the F?!
I miss my bus because of that.
Deng! At the bus-stop,
I dont know whether is an illusion or not,
But I think I juz saw somebody who is so damn familiar.
Forget it, small matters doesnt deserved to be exaggerated.

So have a happy holiday, have a Kit Kat!

No comments: