Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Something Special

You might be asking,
What so special?
Your life is always dull,
if something happens, its lame or crappy,
but! What if,
the happened will change my life?
Hmm, how to say?
[Stop being lame, Alan...]
Ok ok, I was chosen to participate in National Service!!


A girl named Z told me that,
I can check my status by sms something to 15888,
016 was kinda slow, so she used her 019 to help me...

Z: Message Read:
Tahniah! Anda terpilih [from here, I was like, ......]
untuk bla bla bla and bla....
Don't kill me.

Me: Zzz.... I'm speechless.

========================
And the conversation goes on
========================

[So what if you're chosen? Its just a camp]
I've planned what I'll do in year 2010,
and this national service ruined it,
Damn!

Had another conversation with a girl named D,
She was also chosen, but was told with a rude way,
It was written
'Takziah dan Bersedia untuk Mati!'
Haha, what a joker =__=

No comments: