Monday, June 1, 2009

Memories

Cant concentrate!
Especially the moral session,
Why? The planned outing
to Mid Valley was to blame,
I'm too excited until I cant absorb anything,
what a waste, its Moral some more.

Time: 12:29pm
'Ok! Its ending! Its ending!' I thought.
'You can leave now, boys' said Pn.Chin.
Woohoo! I ran out of the hall like mad cows,
some people were screaming as well,
of course, I've companions to Mid Valley,
they were Kishan, Michael and Jonathan.
~
On the way to bus stop
~(Kishan wanted me to catch pictures)
Jonathan (trying to hide), Michael and Kishan

Michael, Jonathan and me (Oh my, I looked weird)
Reached Mid Valley,
problems start to surface,
what movie shall we watch?
Terminator? Night at the Museum 2? Star Trek?
Kishan and Michael made the choice,
its Star Trek.
Cool movie I would say,
Its worth watching Star Trek.
Pictures (Again?! Haha =__=)
Jonathan, Michael and Kishan
~
No comment on this
~
Whats next? Arcade!
*sigh* I sucked in TC4,
my accuracy decreased,
my evasion slowed,
but at least,
I kept my 'End with only 4 tokens record',
Four bucks for a complete game,
Four bucks for 30-40 minutes,
It worth the money of course. =)

Time: 5:30pm
Gosh! Its very late, and I've told my parents,
I'll be back at 5pm. Crap!
'Hey guys! I've to go...' I said,
heading to the bus stop,
it was drizzling, for a few seconds,
and then it stopped,
...Relieved, I felt.
Geez, I am suffering from a symptom,
its called guilty pleasure,
thats it, no elaborations needed.

No comments: