Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Funny Coincidence

Time: 4.50p.m
Lying on the bed,
turn on my Mp3,
listened to Check Yes Juliet,
halfway at the Chorus,
the battery went off,
Crap! I should've change it if I knew,
unable to bare the sudden silence,
the radio located above my head was switched on,
tuned to Hitz.fm channel,
a similar music popped in,
with the person singing, "Run Baby Run",
its Check Yes Juliet!
the same music I've just listened,
Cool! After that song,
my mind was hoping of a song,
No Boundaries sang by Adam Lambert,
few seconds later,
my wish was granted, No Boundaries was played,
but the difference was it was sang by Kris Allen,
whatever, its still the same.
[Personally, I think Adam was better than Kris in this song]

Zzz, I'm so bored here,
ask this friend go out, he say busy,
ask that friend go MV, he say boring,
I am speechless....

No comments: