Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No Time

Seconds, hours, so many days,
Unable to online, for so many days,
but I can give you one good reason,
I'm busy and I walk away,
so here I am, now to update....

Hahaha, familiar with this?
no prize for guessing correct.

====================
Lets proceed to the updates
====================

Didnt go school today,
why? I was stopped by my parents to go,
why again? H1N1 is the answer!

Yesterday, some guy in my class told us this

"A girl named A sat with another girl named bla bla,
in a van, went to somewhere, the bla bla then......"

and the story goes until a guy named C in my school,
was maybe infected with H1N1,

Guess what? I told my parents about it,
and my award is a holiday! Haha.. =__=
And so here I am to blog about life.

===Skip That===
Time for randoms :D
Play Music: Boom Boom Pow
Starting: Got A Kit Kat! Got A Kit Kat!
Got A Kit Kat! Got A Kit-Kat-Kat-Kat-Kat-Kat

I never knew that I still has a lot to learn in life,
especially when I go out with friends like he/she...

No comments: