Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If I Indulge In Ice

Frequency of blogging is decreasing,
Pros: Play computer less
Cons: Less blog, and etc
oh my! oh my!
What a dull life...

Hmm, am I offered ice? [a kind of drug]
neh, no. [Then elaborate on the title?]
I was actually kinda like this title,
I created it myself of course,
its special you see,
with the words starting with 'I',
definitely sounds cool, [for me]
haha... =)

***Yawn***
Today was tiring,
I came back, walked to a restaurant,
ate fried rice, [it was delicious, like you readers]
I slept for like hours after that.
What a waste of time,
haha..Pointless? [Yea, sort of]
I wrote a lot on this part,
but the written one was just crapping,
so bear with it? [No, haha...]
Nevermind.... =__=
Wow! I'm crazy, I'm talking with myself.

Exam result is really bittersweet,
you get high marks, friends tease you,
you get low marks, friends show off to you,
what life? Haha, its either you or me or him suck,
thats life I guess...

No comments: