Sunday, November 29, 2009

Treasure Hunt

[A long post ahead]
Sunday started,
Got up at 6o'clock,
Preparing myself for an upcoming event,
The Treasure Hunt with slogan,
"One Walk, One Hope"
Yep, its adapted from One Malaysia, [I guess]
Gathered with my partner, Y and friends,
We headed to Sungei Wang Shopping Complex.
=================================
After we're briefed by Ricky, the emcee,
The Treasure Hunt starts,
A list of questions were given,
Have to find the answers in the place given,
Jln Bukit Bintang, Jln Alor, Tengkat Tong Shin,
And frankly, I screwed it up.
It was so hard,
One of the question,
"Surrounded by a layer to make it intense"
I was like, hmm...is it fortress or something?
Too bad, answers were not given.
That was just part one.
And we're also tasked to find a treasure,
Which in the end,
Was a coconut.
=================================
Part two was worse,
We're given a list of pictures,
And we'll find places that have that picture,
Took me like 1 hour to complete,
Now I'm hating Bistro Delifrance shop,
Because of one damn chicken icon.
Walk there, walk here,
My leg would cry if they can speak.
=================================
Left the competition before it ends,
My partner and another group wanted
to go and eat Shabu Shabu. [Correct?]
After that, we went to Neway,
Sang our hearts out from 3 to 6,
Three girls, one guy, [which is me]
When the session ends,
They suddenly want to go shopping,
Of course I'm forced to follow,
And you know what?
[Where the hell girls find the stamina to shop
after all day long walking here and there?]
Shopped like another hour,
Then only they can kill their shopping hunger,
Took a taxi and went home.
Really a tiring day...

No comments: