Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Destress

Some guys are just so funny,
Recalling what happened yesterday,
One Metro bus stopped in front of me,
The bus driver's assistance shouted,
Puchong! Puchong!
Looking to an Indian couple behind me,
He shouted,
Wei budak, ayah kau panggil kau cepat balik,
Naiklah bas, boleh sampai rumah kau.
This guy is so random,
The indian couple just kept quiet,
Suddenly he stare at Jon and Me,
There he goes again,
Wei, Mak kau panggil la,
Bapa lu rindu kat kau la,
He said it so damn funny,
Until I laughed out loud,
Then he also laughed and the bus drove off,

Today went to Mid Valley again,
Mike, Dan, Jon was my company,
Arcade was our choice,
Now I can see whats in your mind,
SPM is on and you're still playing games?!
Whatever, we just need to destress.

No comments: