Friday, November 20, 2009

Jennifer's Body

Haters of this movie,
Just get out of this blog,
Haters of this blogger,
Just shut up and just go away,
You were warned.
~
I would say its more of a sad story,
*Spoiler Ahead*
Jennifer was once a good girl,
But because of some tragedy,
Her whole life turned upside down,
Because of some stupid sacrifices,
And some very weird way of sacrificing.
~
Megan can really act,
How can a person cry so naturally on show?
You get what I mean...
She can have evil and good at the same time.
~
And at the end of the movie,
The scene where Megan was writing the 'YUM' word,
I felt so pity looking at her,
She lost her meal,
Shes hungry, she gets ugly,
And then she was killed by her BFF.

And I seriously LIKE this picture,
~
Low Shoulder!
Adam Brody right?
I'm not a fan of him,
But if I'm not mistaken,
He was one of the members of Big Japan,
[An indie band]
Together with Bret Harrison,
Yep! Bret Harrison!
~
Not to forget Amanda Seyfried,
She is so good in acting,
Scared, Scream, Stunning,
She has it all!
She made Jennifer's Body worth to watch.
And I heart this picture too

No comments: