Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Toying Around

Hello my fellow readers,
Found a couple of jokes through some source,
Sharing it here,
Lets spread the laughter!

A kid walked up to a priest,
Whom had just finished preaching,
Kid: Excuse me, what do you do
during your free time?
Calmly the priest replied,
Priest: Nun, my dear, Nun.
===========================
It was wide and long,
It was angled diagonally and strong,
I went up and down repeated with it,
It was easy and surprisingly smooth,
What am I? Escalator
===========================
Max's wife, Anne always had trouble
registering her name in an event,
so he decided to change his strategy,
At the registration counter,
Registrar: May I have your name?
Max: Max, and my wife, Anne,
with an "E"
Registrar: Got it.
The outcome? Anne spend her day,
walking around with her name tag, Enn.

That is all I got right now,
I wonder if I've post those jokes before,
Had a good laugh?
Man, I'm getting weirder and weirder day by day...

No comments: