Thursday, December 10, 2009

School Life I

Frankly, I hated schools,
It sucks and unfair.

When I'm in standard 6,
I'm in 6 Biru, [the worst standard 6 class]
Some dude thrown paper rubbish
to the Malay female teacher,
Then the teacher got hit and was angry,
She ask who did it?
But that dude didnt confess,
Then the whole class was being punished,
Whats the punishment?
One student, One slap![One Malaysia Concept :D]
So she just slap all the way until me,
Then her hand comes flying to my face,
I evaded and ask her "APA kau buat, Cikgu?"
She replied, "Tampar kau la,"
Then that time I was so stupid to let her slap,
Thats like the worse decision I've ever done,
After that I tell Sandru, [sitting beside me]
Me: Bila besar nanti, saya mesti tampar cikgu tu balik!
Suddenly, that Sandru suddenly go tell teacher,
Sandru: Cikgu! Alan cakap, [Like how I said]
Then that teacher stare at me,
I also stare back at her,
Ready to punch her if she does anything,
After that, she walked away.
Afraid? Scared? You decide.
[Hmm, I think Malek was 6Biru too]

Secondary school was okay, [Form 4 & 5 only]
Better than primary school,
At least those teachers wont punish you
for no reason unlike primary school.
From form 1 until 3,
I blame myself,
For being an ultra nerd dude,
Myself was an idiot, pure idiot.

Form 4 and 5 was the best,
[Since there is Malek who crack jokes every minute]
He'll kick the hell out of Kishan,
Leaving him lying down screaming or running,
[For two years]
Finally,
I'm relieved I'm out of the school....

No comments: