Monday, April 20, 2009

Redemption

I went to Mid Valley like the usual holidays,
meet up with Jonathan, Michael, Daniel,
and last but not least, Mark Ishwa =)
Suprised? First, I was playing arcade alone,
then they came and shouted at me.
So whats the plan? I asked.
It turned out to be watching a movie,
but they were undecided.

In the end, we watched this,
Knowing


To be serious, I'm quite a pussy,
I get scared easily, woman-like?
This movie gives me the creeps,
when the plane and the train crashed,
I was like "Oh My God! Lucky I'm wasn't there"
It was more like a horror movie to me.
Halfway through, Calvin and Christopher came in,
they were late, too bad they missed some part.
After Knowing, we went arcade again.
Like usual, Michael and I played Time Crisis IV.
This is gonna be the last time we're playing,
why? Because the gun is badly used,
it has sucky sensor.
I've seen it with my own eyes,
people hit the gun, break the gun,
throw the gun, and even pull the recoil.
Dumb or Idiot? I'm damn angry with them.
If don't know how to play, don't play.
You don't have to show off your shit skills.
Overall? No comment,
the Time Crisis IV gun ruined the whole thing,
because that was my main objective.
Now? No more playing that game.
At least I've no more arguements with Mark,
and thats a good thing for me.
I'm kinda happy with it.

No comments: