Thursday, April 9, 2009

Developing White Blood

Just came back from school,
decided to blog about what happened just now.

After the finish selling 'pudding',
I was tasked by the company,
that is to bring back the container,
keeping all the 'pudding' which I've sold,
It was white and had the size of a baby.

And so I've to endure the expression of the public,
Looking at me, carrying a big box containing nothing,
and this goes on and on, until I reached home.

The most embarrassing place I've encountered,
is on the bus, where other school student,
glared at you with a funny look in their face.

Moral of the story?
Never carry anything huge in public!
It'll make you alien to them.

At least I've learned,
on how to face embarrassing moments.
Hopefully I'm fully immuned to "shame"
Going to tuition later! See you there!

No comments: