Saturday, March 14, 2009

ICC Bou-leh

1700 interactors, 10 performance,
6 schools, 2 emcees, 1 main objective,
and that is to raise funds.

What should I say?
The Epiphany [theme] has ended,
yet I'm still in the mood for it.
Its just too good to let go.
Especially the performance part!

A dance competition held,
King's Cross is the Champion!
Their style of dance was just amazing,
I guess the spotlight was on Aaron and Yew Wing.
Their dance had the crowd cheering for them.
So cool, how I wish I could dance like them.

Here it goes, Sri Aman girls can really scream,
and there were a group of them sitting behind me,
and when they cheer [or maybe scream],
they takeover the hall with their sharp voice,
Man! They can really scream!
Compared to us, La Sallians,
we're like idiots if we scream.

Caprice! He was there to sing!
How cool is that?
A girl was picked by him when he was
singing a song [forgot whats the name],
how lucky was she?
A Catholic High School girl,
Having the joker-masked dancers,
dancing around her,
She was irritated at times I guess.

The Emcees, Henry Golding and Hunny Madu
keeps the event lively,
Like her name, Hunny Madu is really sweet,
she even said this pickup line,
'I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you tonight?'
That sentence wow-ed the crowd,
On the other hand,
Henry was a joker,
He shouted, 'Malaysia Bou-leh!'
Ok, lets repeat that!
Its Malaysia Bou-leh!
Hahaha =__=
A girl went up the stage and say to him,
'Is your name Summer? Because you're hot!'
Wow! That was a hit.

Met up with Jordan and Ivan's gang,
Sathya was there too!
And
Please stop branding me as PEDO! [Damnit]

No comments: