Sunday, March 22, 2009

I cried

I cried,
because I'm not brave enough,
to speak to her,
and then she disappeared,
like a wind, without a notice.

I cried,
because I'm stay far apart,
theres no friends to accompany me,
they're all separated from me,
by a word called 'distance'.

I cried,
because I've angered many people,
I hurt them, teased them, angered them,
this caused me my life,
I was avoided by them,
from school, and then to public,
I was branded 'idiot' to them.
and they hated me.

I cried,
because I've face problems,
it is undeniable,
everybody says it,
I'm like the male version of Ugly Betty,
everybody hates me,
they called me names,
they gave me labels.

I cried,
because I talked too much,
which is the barrier between and my friends,
I irritated them like hell,
repent was what I wanted now,
but its too late,
the poison has been done,
and theres no cure for it.

A/N: Don't follow my life,
nerds, retards, idiots,
please change yourself before its too late,
like what happened to me.

No comments: