Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Past

Long time ago huh?
its been about 2 years since 2007.
Outdated I am,
I still prefer old stuffs rather then new stuffs,
songs, movies and TV shows,
even artists.

Recently, I've a conversation with Vinz
about old stuffs.
A: Have you watch 'How I met your Mother' before?
V: Yea
A: Damn cool right?
V: Now only you know?
A: This show's title is kinda cool also.
V: Yea, for the show lah, but for me is like,
'How I met a Lamer' (talking bout me)
A: Okayyyy.......

See? My friends seems to hate or doesn't like
to talk about old stuffs.

Another conversation between me and my dad.

A: Dad. can I change the wallpaper picture?
D: Why? Just forget about it.
A: But dad, this picture had been here for too long.
D: Oh, means next time, you're married,
You're gonna get another wife after 5-10 years
because its already priceless or useless?

Ouch! Learnt a lesson

And some people seems enjoys through
spamming and flaming people's blog

No comments: