Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Captures and Captions

Somebody say school sucks,
somebody say school is total shit,
but not all those when you've friends,
to cheer you up whenever you are emotional.

Today, of course, another 'mysterious' day.
Almost a quarter of my classmates joined up,
and played a game called Mafia [I think]
Each people will be getting a card randomly,
theres three types of cards,
1-2 Mafia/Killer, 1 Healer, 1 Spy and 1 Citizen.
Mafia will need to kill all,
whereas others should figure whose the Mafia.

Weird? Crappy? Lame?
Well, not exactly,
10 of us played this for like half of the day.
The part which is interesting when we
starting to figure out who is the killer,
after somebody dies.
Somebody was like,
I think is you, I think is Micheal,
I think is Koko Crunch Bear,
but the real killer is actually 'Him',
tricky right?
[Hope you all understand what I say,
I am not a professional elaborater :P]

I realized a page for class caption in my school,
costs a painful RM600.

This Thursday is Class Caption Day!
Gotta work on my hair [and styles!]

No comments: