Friday, July 16, 2010

Dazzled

Blogging here from Genting Highland,
It was a surprised from my parents to me,
My dad booked two tickets for
Dazzle, A Mystifying Journey
Easy to say, A superb magic show.
~
The far left person,
Name's Ernesto Planas,
He's so cool man and he did a superb umbrella show,
And for the second appearance,
He came down the stage,
[Reason: For us to see magics clearer]
Performed awesome magics right in front of the audience,
Lastly, he randomly picked a person,
Suprising, he picked ME! [yay!]
Firstly, I'm tasked to follow his action,
Do some butt shake, and some obscenities LoL
Then he took a coat and put it on me,
[His hand were outside, my hands were hidden inside]
And then the fun begins,
Left pocket, he took out a ball,
Ask me to blow, I blowed, Balls gone!!
[I see it like FOR REAL!]
Right picket, he took another similar ball,
Ask me blow again, I blowed, he throw away! :D
Then he do the MJ stunt (on me),
[You know, the d*** touching stunt]
Dont get me wrong.....
Next, he took a string of paper and ask me to bite it,
[Oh ya, from the start, he was behind me, hiding]
Following the command, I bit it,
Then miraculously that particular string of paper
turned into a large roll of paper!
[in my mouth!]
And he pulled the paper out,
It was like FREAKING long!
Finished pulling out,
He did that MJ stunt again =__=
The best experience I've ever had,
I'm dazzled....
Please don't pay attention bout the MJ thingy...
~
Do watch this magic show,
You'll be thrilled.

No comments: