Thursday, June 3, 2010

One Two Five

1 Place, 2 Weeks, 3 Movies,
4th Floor, 5th Time Arcade....
Haha...just nice :)

Today watched Happy Go Lucky,
With two other college friends,
Its pretty interesting though,
Mostly talks about how gambling affects life.


This movie owns!
My friend told me Jake did all those stunts
without any strings or ropes tied to him,
Is it true?
And its said that he practised for years,
Overall the story is damn cool,
Minus the ending part...


Watched this two weeks ago,
Together with Dan and Mike,
And its still fresh in my mind whats in this movie,
Those who havent watch this,
Go watch! Its a must!

Funny thing is?
I watch this three movie in the same cinema,
With different friends from different place,
All of them suggested Mid Valley, not me..
What a coincidence..

No comments: