Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Lovely Peoples

I guess its time for me,
To update my long forgotten blog.

~~Monday~~
Went to school to settle those books prob,
After that Jon and I headed to MV,
Watch The Lovely Bones,

Two words for that movie,
Over and Exaggerated.
Anyways, I missed MV,
Its been 2 1/2 months since NS.

~~Tuesday~~
Met up with Hoe, took U73 to KL Sentral,
Hang Tuah station, he went off to meet his girl,
Imbi Station, thats it!
I'm there, Times Square!
Met with Yang, chilled out in Gasoline,
Quenched my thirst with a Chocolate Shake,
Waited for the other members of ex-NS to come,
Once everyone gathered together,
Headed to GSC to buy movie tickets,
Its 1:50pm and they bought a 4o'clock movie, =__=
Played snooker with Hoe, Yang, Jun,
[Lol to the way Hoe cue-shooting style!]
Watched Just Another Pandora's Box,
This movie rocks though!\\
The whole duration was like laugh and laugh.

Oh! Its 3 in the afternoon already,
I gotta go for my daily driving training,
It sucked since I came back from NS,
To be continue later..

No comments: