Monday, October 12, 2009

Leftside Right

Gotta update!
I said to myself since four days ago.
Sadly, I couldn't,
Not because I'm fat,
Not because I got SPM on my back,
Its because I ran out of ideas,
Hate to admit this,
But my brains were so empty,
In fact,
Geniuses like me has limits,
Fools does not :D
[Don't hate me, its a random thing]

One of my friends claimed,
Everybody's blog sucked,
Its so boring, the same thing again and again,
[Well, he should have said blog sucked straws,
to be more specific you know?]
How did I react? Go make one,
and show me how to un-boring it.
He replied, I show ya! [A Months ago]
I've waited and waited but to no avail,
Last week, I went to asked him
How is it going?
He answered,
Lazy la! If I make, sure pawns one,
I lazy only.
[Speechless, I am]

No comments: