Friday, September 11, 2009

Hysterical

Like I said, today is History exam.
About minutes after the first paper,
Pn.Zabariah came in,
whisper to the people in my class,
and finally came to me,
"Make sure you pass Sejarah"
whispered Pn.Zabariah while pinching
my left hand.
I was like, "Okay, I didnt study at all,
how am I gonna pass?"
Stoned like for one and a half hours.

In the middle of the first paper,
Kishan asked Mr.Ang's permission, [to go toilet]
Mr.Ang reacted by showing his arms, crossed to him.
Minutes later, Mr.Ang tossed a coin,
and showed to Kishan, [Its head I guess]
Kishan was given permission to go toilet.
Huh? If a person is unlucky,
I guess his bladder is gonna explode.
Daniel was caught cheating with his phone,
Confiscated by Mr.Ang,
Then Malek said,
"Alan! Ask your mum get it back la"
Anyway, he got his phone returned.

No comments: